Residential Program Specialist (Corvallis)
Work Unlimited, Inc. is currently looking for Residential Program Specialist (Direct Care) to work with individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities in the Corvallis area.
We need energetic, outgoing people to support adult residents in a natural, home setting. Applicants will work with other staff members at the home to assist residents with daily life activities; prepare meals, administer medication, transport and accompany residents to activities, and other assigned tasks to advance the quality of life for those we serve.
While we value experience, we are seeking individuals who are passionate about their work and dedicated to providing exceptional services to the individuals in our care. Starting wage is $15.25/hr. to $15.75/hr. depending on experience.
* Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 upon hire, or no later than 18 October 2021
* Must be 18 years or older.
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
* Must pass DHS Background Check.
* Be able to regularly lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
* Acceptable 3 year driving record preferred.
* Experience preferred but not required.
To apply online, click on any of the links below:
Work Unlimited Website (Firefox Browser): Residential Program Specialist (Corvallis)
You may also download our fillable application here:
Please email completed application to: Alecm@workunlimited.org
You may also mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552