Residential Program Manager (Adults) (Salem D.9)
- Responsible for the overall behavior and medication management for each individual served.
- Develop, implement and assess ISPs, behavior support plans and innovative training programs.
- Follow emergency behavior procedures appropriately.
- Coordinate services provided by day programs, consultants, and outside agencies and ensure the protection of rights, health, and safety of individuals served.
- Maintain and monitor individual's financial accounts in accordance with the record keeping standards established by the company.
- Maintain individual’s files, personal property, medical, financial, and ISP program records in accordance with requirements of licensing agency and company standards.
- Monitor petty cash expenditures and submit receipts for reimbursement.
- Monitor program expenses and ensure budgets are maintained to company standards.
- Participate in the hiring, supervision, and evaluation of residential staff.
- Ensure employees receive pre-service and annual training per company guidelines and as required by licensing agency.
- Provide additional staff training in behavior support programs, medication administration and household management as needed.
- Assist in the supervision and evaluation of staff and participate in the discipline process as needed.
- Oversee staff scheduling and the submission of employee time records per company guidelines.
- Ensure that health and safety checklists are conducted monthly and that the agency vehicles are being maintained and mileage is being properly recorded
- Experience in a community based residential program serving individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and challenging behaviors.
- Preferences will be given to candidates with previous DD group home management experience.
- Degree in Special Education, Psychology, or Human Services field desired.
- Computer proficiency and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to participate in rotating on-call responsibilities per agency guidelines.
- Ability to respond to and manage emergency situations and crisis behavior which may require physical intervention.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Must have a valid Oregon driver’s license or provide Motor Vehicle Record report from state issuing license and have an acceptable 3-year driving record.
- Pass DHS Background Check and pre-employment drug screen.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552