Day Support Staff - Salem (Internal Applicants Only)
• Providing supported community employment services to adults who experience I/DD.
• Promote the rights of individuals receiving our supports.
• Develop and implement job skills building programs.
• Transporting clients to and from job sites using a company vehicle.
• Provide behavior management support in the event of behavior challenges.
• Must have a desire and interest to work with people with disabilities.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver's license, and acceptable driving record preferred, and must be able to maintain driving eligibility throughout the course of employment.
• Must pass a DHS criminal background check.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552
Work Unlimited is an Equal Opportunity Employer