- Maintain building by performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, construction, janitorial, and other related maintenance activities when required.
- Ensure that all repairs are handled in a timely and appropriate manner while providing excellent service for our residents
- Position is a Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, hours may vary depending or project needs and completion time frames.
- Some on call responsibilities delegated through a rotation schedule.
- Experience in a general repair and maintenance in a residential environment including working with sheetrock, electrical and plumbing maintenance.
- Basic repair skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with management, administrative staff, employees, residents, and the general public.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Must have a valid Oregon driver's license or provide Motor Vehicle Record report from state issuing license and have an acceptable 3-year driving record.
- Must pass DHS Background Check.
DIRECT INQUIRES AND REPLIES TO: Human Resources, Work Unlimited, 515 SW Western Blvd. Corvallis, OR 97333, (541) 757-6426.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552