Groundskeeping Supervisor (Corvallis)(Part Time)
- Transporting and supervising/assisting experienced individuals with DD at grounds maintenance job-sites.
- Job includes, mowing, weed eating, edging, etc., as well as scheduling and billing.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Must be comfortable performing a wide variety of tasks.
- Other job tasks include recycling and some cleaning.
- Must have a desire and interest to work with people with disabilities.
- Acceptable 3 yr. driving record required.
- Must possess and maintain a safe and acceptable driving record throughout the course of employment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to read, interpret and follow guidelines/requirements of contracts.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552