RPS III in Salem: Dept. 09 (Internal Applicants Only)
RPS: Program Lead
• Assist management to facilitate day to day program functions and resident care.
• Support management in training new staff of essential functions and job duties.
• Assist management with program documentation, posting staff meeting notes, appointment consultations, and complete daily review of shift documentation.
• Complete weekly reviews of resident financial logs, immediately reporting needed reconciliation.
• Complete monthly vehicle reports, schedule routine/needed maintenance, and submit required documentation.
• Complete monthly Health and Safety reports, order required stock supplies, and submit required documentation.
• Oversee and submit weekly house menu and program shopping.
• Assist with completion of medical appointments and coordinating resident medication cycles.
• Communicate directly to program manager of any findings, progress, discrepancies, or required approval of job functions.
RPS: On Call
• Complete 36 hours of on call to fulfill weekly supplementary coverage with the Program Manager and RPS 2.
• Respond to calls within 15 minutes.
• Contact co-workers or employees from other homes, identified by management staff, to cover co-worker call outs.
• Cover open shifts if unable to arrange coverage. Coverage must be provided to match the start/end times as indicated by Therap unless otherwise approved by on-call management staff.
• Communicate with on-call management staff for circumstances requiring further support/intervention, i.e. multiple call-outs for the same shift, a third consecutive call out after already working a double shift.
• Document all of the schedule changes made via s-comm and remit to the on-call manager prior to the end of each on-call assignment.
RPS III Wage: pay differential of $1.75/hr.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our fillable application here:
Please email completed application to: Alecm@workunlimited.org
You may also mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552