DSP for Supported Employment (Salem)
Work Unlimited is currently looking for DSP for Supported Employment to work with individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities in the Salem area.
We assist clients to become active, wage-earning members of the workforce by and providing ongoing support so that they may be successful in the workplace. We help identify the skills and interests of our clients and match them with community based activities, volunteer work, or employment. We are looking for patient, dedicated people with a team oriented spirit who believe inclusivity and support are keys to success.
Ideal candidates will be advocates for full community inclusion while empowering clients to overcome barriers to employment and achieve their career goals.
Applicants will work with clients in the community at work sites, colleges, and other locations in the area where our clients are able to build employment related skills. While we value experience, we are seeking individuals who are passionate about their work and dedicated to providing exceptional services to the individuals in our care.
Starting wage is $14.25/hr. to $14.75/hr. depending on experience
- Must have a desire and interest to work with people with disabilities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license, and acceptable driving record preferred, and must be able to maintain driving eligibility throughout the course of employment.
- Must pass a DHS criminal background check.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be a le to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our fillable application here:
You may also mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552