Employment Specialist (Corvallis)
- Providing supported community employment services to adults who experience I/DD.
- Promote the rights of individuals receiving our supports.
- Develop and implement job skills building programs.
- Transporting clients to and from job sites using a company vehicle.
- Provide behavior management support in the event of behavioral challenges.
- Must have a desire and interest to work with people with disabilities.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license, and acceptable 3 year driving record preferred, and you must be able to maintain driving eligibility throughout the course of employment.
- Must pass a DHS criminal background check.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds regulary.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552