Office Assistant (Corvallis)
Work Unlimited is looking for a reliable and organized Office Assistant to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of the Human Resources Department. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent organizational and communication skills. We are looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
* High school diploma or associate’s degree.
* Prior experience with organizing and maintaining confidential records.
* Ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing.
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
* Able to work independently and take initiative as needed.
* Ability to work well under limited supervision.
* Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
* Possess time management and organizational skills, and ability to follow through on assigned tasks and follow established procedures.
* Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
* Ability to establish and maintain professional relations and be a team player.
* Must have valid Oregon Drivers’ license or provide Motor Vehicle Record report from state issuing license and have an acceptable 3-year driving record.
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
* Must pass DHS Background Check.
Starting wage is $16.75/hr. to $17.25/hr. depending on experience
Work Unlimited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply online, click on the link below:
Work Unlimited Website (Firefox Browser): Office Assistant (Corvallis)