Residential Program Manager (Salem)
Responsible for the overall behavior and medication management for each individual served. Develop, implement and assess ISPs, behavior support plans and innovative training programs. Follow emergency behavior procedures appropriately. Coordinate services provided by day programs, consultants, and outside agencies and ensure the protection of rights, health, and safety of individuals served.
Maintain and monitor individual's financial accounts in accordance with the record keeping standards established by the company. Maintain individual’s files, personal property, medical, financial, and ISP program records in accordance with requirements of licensing agency and company standards. Monitor petty cash expenditures and submit receipts for reimbursement. Monitor program expenses and ensure budgets are maintained to company standards.
Participate in the hiring, supervision, and evaluation of residential staff. Ensure employees receive pre-service and annual training per company guidelines and as required by licensing agency. Provide additional staff training in behavior support programs, medication administration and household management as needed. Assist in the supervision and evaluation of staff and participate in the discipline process as needed.
Oversee staff scheduling and the submission of employee time records per company guidelines. Ensure that health and safety checklists are conducted monthly and that the agency vehicles are being maintained and mileage is being properly recorded.
• Experience in a community based residential program serving individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and challenging behaviors.
• Preferences will be given to candidates with previous DD group home management experience.
• Degree in Special Education, Psychology, or Human Services field desired.
• Computer proficiency and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to participate in rotating on-call responsibilities per agency guidelines.
• Ability to respond to and manage emergency situations and crisis behavior which may require physical intervention.
• Ability to work as a team player.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
• Must have a valid Oregon driver’s license or provide Motor Vehicle Record report from state issuing license and have an acceptable driving record.
• Pass DHS Background Check and pre-employment drug screen.
• Experience in a community based residential program serving individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.
• Prior supervisory experience preferred.
SALARY: $3,300 - $3,800/month depending on experience
To apply online, click on any of the links below:
Work Unlimited Website (Firefox Browser): Residential Program Manager (Salem)
You may also download our application here:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552