Office Assistant: Corvallis
Work Unlimited is looking for a reliable and highly organized Office Assistant to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of the Human Resources Department. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent organizational and communication skills. We are looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
Wage is $14.00 - $15.00/hour depending on experience
* High school diploma required, associate's degree preferred.
* Prior experience with organizing and maintaining confidential records.
* Ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing.
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
* Able to work independently and take initiative as needed.
* Ability to work well under limited supervision.
* Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
* Possesses time management and organizational skills, and ability to follow through on assigned tasks and follow established procedures.
* Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
* Ability to establish and maintain professional relations and be a team player.
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
* Must pass DHS Background Check.
* Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 upon hire, or no later than October 18, 2021.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our fillable application here:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552