Cost-effective procurement of all groceries, equipment and supplies required for the day-to-day operations of the company. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the program management, admin personnel, internal directors, store personnel and vendors. This position reports directly to the Accounting Administrator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect program shopping request daily from multiple sources (e-mail, fax, etc.)
- Notify Residential Program Director when grocery/supply list are not received by established deadline or vary significantly from established orders.
- Notify Accounting Administrator and applicable manager(s) if unable to fill department request within a few days. (2-3).
- Code Costco receipts according to established accounting practices and remit to the accounts payable personnel by the 7th of the month.
- Code debit card receipts and remit by accounts payable by the 10th of the month.
- Code all other receipts immediately after purchase and route to accounts payable personnel.
- Research pricing options designed to address quality, quantity, and preference at the least expense to the Company.
- Manage work schedule to accommodate completion of all assigned duties in a manner expected by the Company and by efficiency standards set by the Accounting Department.
- Assist Executive/Residential Directors in opening new residential programs and retail shops and/or moving locations as assigned.
- Coordinate company-wide effort to reduce waste/purchase duplication and promote re-use of materials and supplies.
- Purchase/deliver supplies to multiple sites located in Benton, Polk, and Marion Counties.
- Complete all additional task as assigned or requested by the Executive Director.
- Provide additional administrative support to the accounting/vocational department by answering telephones, taking messages, processing mail or writing checks as assigned.
- Assist in inventory and asset/receipt tracking/recovery as assigned.
- Notify Accounting Administrator of anticipated absences and coordinate coverage during absence.
- Ensure all program/admin keys are secure at all times.
- Safeguard debit and credit cards. If cards are misplaced or stolen, report immediately to Executive Director and to bank and/or Credit Card Company.
- Computer proficiency and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Must have a valid Oregon driver’s license or provide Motor Vehicle Record report from state issuing license and have an acceptable 3-year driving record.
- Pass DHS Background Check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to lift 20+ pounds.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552