IT Systems Technician
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Excellent business and systems analysis skills, including the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Minimum of five (5) years experience or equivalent education in Technology systems
- Knowledge of relational databases and related data structures/types
- Results driven and motivated to meet deadlines
- Strong English proficiency
- Must have a valid Oregon Driver's License or provide Motor Vehicle Record Report from state issuing license and have an acceptable 3-year driving record
- Must be able to pass a pre-emploment drug screen and DHS background check
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with a diverse user base.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various stake holders in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writings.
- The ability to understand customer's needs in order to develop systems and processes. that effectively meet the end users' needs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Position requires frequent sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking, lifting, reaching, grasping, and bending.
- Frequent utilization of agency vehicle for travel.
- Ability to stand for periods of time to complete job assigned responsibilities.
Starting wage is $23.00/hr. to $26.00/hr. depending on experience.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552