Job Developer (Corvallis)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Must have a desire and interest to work with people with disabilities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- BA/BS degree OR high school diploma/equivalent and a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Must have a valid Oregon Driver's License or provide Motor Vehicle Record Report from state issuing license and have an acceptable 3-year driving record
- Must be able to pass a pre-emploment drug screen and DHS background check
- College degree in related field (marketing, psychology, special education, business, etc.)
- Job development experience
- CESP and EOP II certified
- Position requires frequent sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking, lifting, reaching, grasping, and bending.
- Frequent utilization of agency vehicle for travel.
- Ability to stand for periods of time to complete job assigned responsibilities.
Starting wage is $15.00/hr.+ depending on experience.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552