Employment Services Manager - Corvallis
The Employment Services Manager is responsible for providing behavior intervention, updating/ maintaining ISP documents, service coordination, skills training, department budget, contract oversight, money management, medical management, maintenance of project data and quality support services for individuals receiving employment services from Work Unlimited. The Employment Services Manager will work cooperatively with Employment Services Director and/or co-manager(s) to interview, hire, train, evaluate and discipline Employment Services staff.
The Employment Services Manager reports to the Director of Employment Services and is responsible for additional work assignments designated by the Director of Employment Services.
• Experience in a community-based employment program serving individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and challenging behaviors.
• Computer proficiency and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to participate in rotating on-call responsibilities per agency guidelines.
• Ability to respond to and manage emergency situations and crisis behavior which may require physical intervention.
• Ability to work as a team player.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
• Must have a valid Oregon driver’s license or provide Motor Vehicle Record report from state issuing license and have an acceptable driving record.
• Pass DHS Background Check and pre-employment drug screen.
• Prior supervisory experience preferred.
SALARY: $3,300 - $3,800/month depending on experience
To apply online, click on any of the links below:
Work Unlimited Website (Firefox Browser): Employment Services Manager - Corvallis
You may also download our application here:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552