Residential Staff Coordinator
- Assist in the interviewing, selection and hiring of new staff.
- Conduct and/or coordinate pre-service training for all new employees and annual in-service training of all residential program specialists.
- Coordinate and schedule 24 hour staffing for residential site.
- Provide shift coverage when needed and ensure a 24-hour on-call system is maintained.
- Monitor and calculate staff hours and ETC adjustments on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Supervise and evaluate staff with assistance from the Program Manager, and participate in the discipline process as needed.
- Complete monthly health and safety checklists.
- Ensure that monthly fire drills are conducted and recorded.
- Monitor agency vehicles to ensure that they are being maintained and the mileage is being properly recorded.
- Participate in rotating on-call responsibility, and work floor shifts as needed.
- Experience in a community based residential program serving individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with management, administrative staff, employees, residents, and the general public.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Must carry a cell phone and be able to respond to emergency situations.
- Must have a valid Oregon driver's license or provide Motor Vehicle Record report from state issuing license and have an acceptable 3-year driving record.
- Must pass DHS Background Check.
To apply online, click on the link below:
You may also download our application:
Please mail or fax completed application to:
Work Unlimited HR Department
515 SW Western Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Fax: (541) 757-2552